The Lawrence School, Sanawar is established in the Kasauli Hills in the year 1847, by the Britishers to provide good education to the wards in India. At the time of its inception, it had only 14 boys and girls. To be precise with the location, The Lawrence School is strategically located in Sanawar, at a height of 1750 meters. Spread over 139 acres of lush green and verdant land, the school offers a healthy and rejuvenating appeal. Covered with the forests of pine, deodar, and other conifer trees, the school is the result of the dynamic vision of Sir Henry Lawrence and his wife Honoria.
The School is a purely co-educational boarding school, which is affiliated to CBSE. The students of the varying backgrounds and different parts of the sub-continent come to the school to pursue their education. With the pristine location, the school offers the environment that encourages all round development of the students and provide them platform to express their creativity and building their skills.
For more information visit School Website
Go Back to Kasauli Attractions